Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
26 Dec 2016Kazan
We are looking for a Data Analyst that will focus on making NinthDecimal a data driven business.
NinthDecimal is the leading location-powered mobile advertising and data platform. Leveraging proprietary historical and present location data, NinthDecimal enables advertisers to effectively engage their desired audience across all mobile devices at scale.
• Expert in complex SQL optimisation
- • Advance degree in CS, Math or related subject is preferred
- • Basic knowledge in statistical modelling & Machine learning is preferred
- • Basic experience with Hadoop technologies, such as Map/Reduce APIs, Hive, Pig is preferred
• Implementation of the data driven initiatives at NinthDecimal
- • Optimize data processing systems to address growing needs for actionable data
- • Partner with the Data Science and Analytics teams to provide required data extracts
- • Partner with the Platform team to research, prototype and implement innovative ways of accessing data in near realtime manner
- +38097 382 89 77
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk