Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
15 May 2017Kazan
We are looking for a DevOps for our project in Kazan.
Our client CrowdFlower builds a technology platform that takes large, data-heavy projects and divides them into small tasks that are distributed to a multi-million-person, on-demand workforce around the world. CrowdFlower is a leader in crowdsourcing. You'll be a pioneer in a technology that's just scratched the surface tapping into the Human API.
Hands-on experience in web application environments
- Experience in working with AWS, RackSpace and similar cloud environments
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Experience in Linux containers (Docker)
- Solid knowledge of configuration management and deployment automation tools (Chef, Saltstack, Puppet, Ansible)
- Knowledge of scripting and programming languages, such as Shell, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TravisCI)
Lead the continuous deployment automation efforts
- Maintain and improve configuration management/control systems
- Setup and support monitoring suite
- Sustain and execute standard operational procedures
- Responsible for software rollouts, patches and system upgrades
- Assist Engineering and QA with maintaining various environments
- Collect and analyze performance / utilization statistics and produce reports
- Optimize application environment and continuously work on performance/availability improvements
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk