Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
Front-end Developer (React)
3 Apr 2017Odessa
Solid native JS skills (good debug skills)
- Commercial experience with React and Polymer
- Maintain and develop internal framework
Job specification :
- Holds a Master degree in computer science, you have at least 3 years experience in the development of professional web and mobile applications.
- Programming languages:
- Experience in TDD, SOLID/Dry principles
- Good to have PHP skills
- Tools knowledge appreciated : Gulp, Bootstrap, Material Design, Mocha, JQuery
- Operating system: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Versioning management tools: GIT, SVN
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk