Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
20 Apr 2017Kazan, Kiev, Odessa
JIRA architechure understanding.
- JIRA projects importing via CSV files and related specific.
- JIRA service desk specific items (atuomation, SLA, access etc.)
- JIRA Cloud specifics: users management, changes/access restrictions etc.
- ScriptRunner or similar solutions available in JIRA Cloud.
- REST/Groovy scripting - ScriptRunner for Cloud works via REST
- Excel ninja - project presume data import via CSV.
- Good English speaking skills
- +38097 382 89 77
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk