Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
Middle Java Engineer
10 Jan 2017Odessa
Model N is looking for a Software Engineer who will play a vital role to build the next generation sales application suite for High Tech manufacturers on salesforce.com platform.
You will participate in the design and development of key components of the application and lead the development team with Force.com best practices.
Model N is profitable and this is a rare opportunity to make a difference and disrupt the business software industry
2-4 years of experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Excellent, modern Web 2.0 UI Skills and Design. HTML, CSS, and XML skills.
- Development experience using Eclipse with a Websphere Plugin.
- Strong software engineering design skills, ability to independently design and implement software engineering projects
- Strong understanding of Java, Hibernate, Google Guice, Freemarker, Jersey, Apache Shiro, Apache Solr, Maven
- Knowledge of Web-services(REST, SOAP)
Salesforce development (Apex) will be a Plus
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk