Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
Middle PHP Developer
3 May 2017Odessa
Determine Inc is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
Excellent knowledge of PHP programming basics, regular expressions and SOLID principles
- Must be comfortable with debugging tools such as XDebug or Zend Debugger
- Understand of Unix basics, OSI and TCP/IP layers
- Understand OOP principles, design patterns
- Understand HTTP standard.
- Experience with API development
- Has knowledge of SQL and familiar with well known RDBMS. Query profiling
- Versioning management tools: GIt, SVN
- Good english oral & writing skills
Holds a Master degree in computer science, you have at least 3 years experience in the development of professional web applications.
- Experience with any kind of framework
- Unit test framework
- Knowledge of programming algorithms
- Docusign/Adobe API
- AWS web-services. AWS API
- Knowledge of algorithms and data types
Within the R&D department, you develop new features of an internal framework of the company. Support and extend existing functionality. Provide solutions how to achieve more quality and performance
- Cover new features with unit tests
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk