Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
7 Apr 2017Palo Alto
Provectus is looking for an enthusiastic and talented .NET Developer to join the team in our Palo Alto office. The candidate will be mainly responsible for developing and supporting high quality enterprise software and the backends of the mobile projects.
You will be part of a vibrant team who are making a real difference to the business by designing and delivering first class software in an environment of dynamic and outcome focused delivery.
The potential .NET Developer will have an excellent working knowledge of all of the following languages and technologies:
5+ years of development experience using C#, Visual Studio;
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with WinFroms
- Good knowledge of .NET core (up to .net 4.0);
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design
- Experience with DevExpress, ODT, would be a big plus.
Personal Characteristics that are desired
- The willingness to share ideas develop innovative products
- An understanding of the latest web development technologies
- Confidence working with other people and ability to take ownership
- A positive mind set, proactivity and enthusiasm.
- Excellent planning and thorough documentation skills
- Ability to communicate well
- Ability to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk