Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
Product Delivery Manager
7 Apr 2017Palo Alto
Provectus is currently seeking a Product Delivery Manager to join the team in Palo Alto.
As we are growing rapidly, we need to satisfy the ever increasing demands of our clients. This role carries strategic purpose.
Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Business Administration
- 4+ years of total experience in the software industry
- 2+ Product Management experience
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Strong email, phone and face to face communication skills
- Experience in Agile methodology
- This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (Up to 10%).
• All actions must be visible to the stakeholders and staff. This is necessary for building trust.
- • Clarify strategy and plans on an ongoing basis (because they tend to change)
- • Understand client expectations and make sure that the PM is always informed
- • Confidently engage with stakeholders to generate commitment to goals
- • Seek constructive outcomes in discussions, challenge assumptions but remain willing to compromise when it is beneficial to progress
- • Maintain effective performance by keeping the balance between the stakeholders and the team, especially in challenging situations
- • Work with a PM to prioritize the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- • Push decision making to the right level within the client and the internal team
- • Spot warning signs of things going wrong and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges
- +38097 382 89 77
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk