Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
13 Jan 2017Odessa
Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Business Administration
- 4+ years of total experience in the software industry
- 2+ Product Management experienc
- English — advanced level
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Strong email, phone and face to face communication skills
- Experience in Agile methodology
- This position may require travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (Up to 10%).
Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology industries, particularly of Sales business processes, is a strong plus
Help shape roadmap and drive product releases per roadmap
- Participate in customer meetings and gather customer and prospect requirements.
- Serve as Product Owner and detail out the priorities — new feature development, customer satisfaction, and support — for the product line
- Help write PRDs and user stories for the product
- Guide the product development and product QA teams — elaborating / clarifying requirements
- Conduct business scenario testing and documentation reviews, Internal training, demos
- Serve as the expert for your product focus
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk