Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
29 Mar 2017Odessa
Provectus’ Reinvently is a dynamically growing US mobile product agency. Our team boasts truly remarkable people with exceptional talent in a given specialty. People come to us because we offer family-like environment, everyone is someone.
If you want to be a part of our team and have everything it takes, read the description below.
If you feel like it’s a good fit for you write a one-page Cover Letter describing your key qualifications and your strength. Be ready to support it with evidence. E.g. if you write that you are a great communicator/negotiator, please support it with some real-life examples. In addition to the writing assignment, please record yourself reading it. If you wish to elaborate more in your recording, please feel free to do so. It will add some extra points during interview process.
Send both the Cover Letter and the audio to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Fluent/Native English speaker and writer
- Affinity/experience within mobile product development industry
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work under pressing timelines
- Positive attitude
Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Keeping track on current accounts’ success (budget, timeline)
- Cross-selling other services to new and existing clients
- Preparing reports and documents for other depts inside Provectus
- Be willing to work extra hours or shift work hours to adapt to clients’ preferences when needed
- Sell our solutions and services with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Find solutions to any issue or problem
- Be a team player, for you will always be in the middle between the dev team and the client
- Be proactive to make upsales and cross sales
- Communicate freely in English and in Russian
- Perform lots of multi-tasking, combining smaller and larger tasks, so time-management skills are of the essence
- +38097 382 89 77
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk