Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
Senior ETL developer
13 Dec 2016Kiev
Experience in the practical implementation and deployment of non-SQL data technologies
- ETL experience
- 3 years of experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Skills in the following technologies will help you hit the ground running: Spark, ElasticSearch, AWS, BASH, Airflow
- Experience in the design, practical implementation and deployment of data pipelines and RESTfull APIs
- Experience in entity resolution.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar and/or relevant work experience
Experience in graph databases and graph queries is a big plus
Define, build and manage our market intelligence warehouse that combines large sets of public and our own proprietary data.
- Participate in analysis and design of our data stores and data analytics
- Incorporate human and mechanical feedback loops into our machine learning engines to continually improve our data and automated decision making.
- Make large, complex data sets available for data science, product development and analytics.
- Refine and manage our persistent data build and refinement process
- Build new analytics and data products
- Support data acquisition and custom analytic projects lead by our Chief Scientist
- Have fun working with a great team and an exceptional corporate culture.
- Assess data quality and write integration tests for the data processing pipeline.
- +38097 382 89 77
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk