Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
Senior iOS Developer
7 Apr 2017Palo Alto
Provectus is looking for Senior iOS Developer to join the team on full-time basis in the Palo Alto office.
This position requires an IOS professional with previous work within continuous integration and agile environment. You will need to communicate with all levels of the team, so good communication skills are necessary. Previous work in teams to up skill and train team members is necessary.
This position needs work within Swift, RESTful and experience with Java. This will be a customer facing position so exposure in this area is key.
3+ year’s experience
- Languages: Objective-C. Swift
- Good understanding of core iOS frameworks and toolkits: Foundation, UIKit, Core Data, Networking, Core Graphics, Core Location
- Version Control — Git /SVN
- Outstanding team communication and listening skills
- Upper Intermediate English
Personal Characteristics that are desired
- The willingness to share ideas develop innovative products
- Confidence working with other people and ability to take ownership
- A positive mind set, proactivity and enthusiasm.
- Excellent planning and thorough documentation skills
- Ability to communicate well
- Ability to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk