Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
Senior PHP Developer
15 Jun 2017Odessa
Provectus looking for Senior PHP Developer for Zinio project
4+ years PHP (or similar dynamic language) experience;
- 2+ years experience as a key member in a development team;
- Proficient with relational databases (MySQL);
- experience with Redis or Memcache is also valued highly;
- Solid knowledge and application of OOP;
- Passion for clean, tractable algorithms, data structures, interfaces, and performance optimization;
- Diligence in coding standards, commenting and documentation;
- Familiarity with some form of Test Driven Development;
- Good English communication skills (i.e. listening, speaking, and writing).
Experience with MVC frameworks (Symfony experience is highly valued)
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk