Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
Senior Python full stack developer
13 Feb 2017Kiev
We are looking for Python developer for new project
Advanced Python and Django product development experience.
- Full stack: experience in web UI development using angular or other UI frameworks.
- Experience with Postgres, mysql or other database technologies. Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience working on applications that have large volume of data.
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk