Since its foundation, Provectus has successfully established itself in the top list of the best IT employers in the country, both in the Ukrainian and international IT-market. Thanks to its dynamic growth, the company has opened offices in Odessa (Ukraine), Burgas (Bulgaria) and Kazan (Russia) which allows our employees to choose a location for their job. To simplify the move to other regions and help employees with the further adjustment to the new location, Provectus has created a "Relocation Program."
Kazan Expert Fridays
Expert Fridays is an informal dialogue, where each speaker has 10-15 minutes to provide a new topic for the conversation, and then during the process of discussion, critics and adversaries new knowledge and ideas are born. The initiator of these events is Konstantin Makarychev, front-end developer at Provectus. Expert Fridays meetings will be held once a month and touch upon various areas of the IT development world.
7 Apr 2017Palo Alto
Provectus is looking for UI/UX Designer to join the team on full-time basis in the Palo Alto office.
You will conduct extensive user research, interviews and surveys, and then use the gathered information to create sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing for iOS and Android and understand the guidelines for each.
- • Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Sketch and the like is a must.
- • Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- • Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- • A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- • Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- • Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- • A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- • Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- • Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- • Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance and paid medical leave
- Paid vacation
- English language training
- Professional seminars and trainings, Expert Days
- Corporate social events
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Free tea/coffee/sugar/cookies/milk