Model N is the leading of Revenue Management solutions for the life sciences and technology industries. The company helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduce compliance risk by transforming the revenue livecycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process
- 4 years of hands-on Software Development experience on large scale distributed systems
- Expertise with the common cloud providers, ideally Amazon Web Services.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools, e.g., Maven, Jenkins, CircleCI.
- Good knowledge of containerization solutions like Docker, AWS ECS/EKS, Kubernetes, Openshift.
- Strong understanding of Git and successful branching and release strategies and know how to set them up.
- Experience with automation technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience in Microservices architecture, APIs and Serverless platforms like AWS Lambda, Kubeless.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL databases.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and Big Data technologies like Hive, Spark, Presto or similar
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools, e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, ELK/EFK, Jaeger, OpenTracing.
- Good understanding of Agile software development framework.
- Knowledge of some programming language and OOP.
Nice To Have
- Background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-code technologies, e.g., AWS CloudFormation, Terraform.