- Excellent troubleshooting instincts, fact-finding technical investigations, analytic skills, curiosity and willing to learn
- Operating System Windows 7/10, Unix, Linux.
- Deep experience with QA methodologies, understanding of Agile, Kanban software development process, SDLC and QA role in it.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (preferred level: Intermediate).
- Experience automating tests with Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins
- Knowledge and practical experience of work with GitHub/SVN, Eclipse
- At least 1 year software development experience with Java and extensive testing of APIs
Will be a plus:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience testing Web applications in SaaS platforms and client-server architecture
- Task management/bug tracking with Jira, experience of work in Scrum teams
- Experience with RDBMS MySQL, Mongo DB, Oracle