Founded in 2010 in the heart of Silicon Valley, Provectus is a consulting and managed services company that specializes in delivering high-value solutions through the integration and development of the latest technology for AI, ML, Data Analytics, DevOps and Cloud Transformation. Our laser focus and dedication to delivering best of breed solutions have earned us the recognition by AWS as an Advanced Consulting Partner. We ensure our customer’s success by providing complete solutions delivered and supported by Provectus.
Provectus’ go-to-market strategy aligned with AWS at its core.
This Partner Relationships Manager (PRM) will be responsible for overseeing Provectus’ alliance with AWS, including developing go-to-market strategy and its execution.
The PRM acts as the general manager of the partnership and will oversee and manage all efforts to expand channel sales through the AWS.
The position is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon goals for partnership.
- 7+ years work experience post-MBA in technology sales and/or partnership/alliance management, including 3+ years, work experience at a cloud infrastructure provider.
- Experience creating data-driven programs to drive partner strategies, and partner marketing campaigns and events.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Understanding big data analytics and AI/machine learning concepts.
- Develop and implement the partnership strategy, including strategic sales and go-to-market plans.
- Collaborate with Provectus’ Sales and Marketing to execute partner marketing campaigns, win wires and events.
- Manage programs to maximize sales revenue.
- Represent Provectus by driving business development initiatives within AWS.
- Engage in business development and ongoing success at all levels within AWS.
- Be accountable for AWS channel sales quotas and P&L.
- Develop and actively maintain AWS channel sales forecasts.
- Measure and report results of AWS channel strategy execution.
- Identify areas for improvement and act to implement positive change.
- Manage development and execution of communications plans with AWS sales, partner management and technology organizations.
- Collaborate with Sales, Solutions/Product Development, and Marketing to develop new service offerings for AWS clients.