NinthDecimal is the leading location-powered mobile advertising and data platform. Leveraging proprietary historical and present location data, we enable advertisers to effectively engage their desired audience across all mobile devices at scale.
- Experience with Ruby or Python
- Experience using RSpec as a testing framework
- Experience with Test Automation results report validation/creation
- Experience in building CI for testing
- Build automated test suites to exercise our diverse application set.
- Work with the development teams to automate testing.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies and frameworks.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
- Formula 1 - dedicated program for employees who want to develop managerial skills
- Data Science Meetups - talks among scientists to create close-to-scientific
- Rewarding the most active speakers by certificates for attending the most popular conferences at the end of the year
- Attendance at any conference as speaker
- Employee development and training programs (Soft Skills & Hard Skills Club)
- Corporate English School
- Expert Fridays every month
- Board games, darts, table tennis and recreation areas in office
- Great variety of drinks and snacks, fruit and ice cream in the office kitchen area
- A great corporate culture full of events and parties
- Medical insurance or sport subscription in any training club of the city for all employees
- Corporate MacBook after passing the approbation period
- Nice souvenirs for newcomers
- Food Day on Tuesdays - there is such a thing like free lunch!
- Demo Days on Thursdays - informal small talks on programming topics
- Gifts for newly married couples and young parents
- Comfortable working place in coworking space
- Flexible schedule
- Corporate trips to USA