CrowdFlower is the essential AI platform with human-in-the-loop for data science teams. CrowdFlower helps customers generate high quality customized training data for their machine learning initiatives and to automate business processes with easy-to-deploy ML models and integrated human-in-the-loop workflows. The CrowdFlower platform supports a wide range of use cases including self-driving cars, intelligent personal assistants, medical image labeling, content categorization, customer support ticket classification, social data insight, CRM data enrichment, product categorization, and search relevance. Everything our engineers do has real and tangible impact to thousands of people, every day.
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Strong object-oriented software development skills
- Good English conversational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning new skills and technologies and sharing that knowledge with peers and co-workers
- Five-day work-week within young and energetic team
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation - 20 working days per year
- Corporate social events (parties, travel clubs, movie nights etc.)
- Conveniently located office in the city center
- Friendly and family-like work environment.
- Internal program of professional studying
- No dress code